About this Learn To Macrame Video Class - Beginner - Intermediate Wall Hanging
"Aztec Wall Hanging"
Ready to learn the fundamentals of macrame and make a gorgeous wall hanging while you're at it? Yep, I thought so!
Macrame has brought me so much joy and I'm so excited about the opportunity to teach the craft to others! I can understand finished pieces can look overwhelming if you’ve never tried it before, and that is my motivation behind all of my tutorials. I hope you can join me for a smooth transition into macrame being your new favourite hobby, side hustle or creative dream job!!
WHAT MAKES THESE VIDEO CLASSES AWESOME?
> It makes learning macrame simple and stress free - no need to waste time scrolling through Pinterest or Youtube!!
> Get started quickly and easily with instant access to the step by step video tutorial and information on all things macrame.
> Learn from home, when it suits you and at your own pace - pause/repeat the video as many times as you need.
> Boost your creative confidence while you learn, practice and ace the basic techniques while enjoying the security of the pattern.
> Decorate your own home or give your piece to loved ones as beautiful handmade gifts.
> Challenge yourself while you experiment with more difficult techniques, and alternative design options - find your own creative style!
> Become part of an online community all learning together and supporting one another
YOUR ONE OFF PURCHASE INCLUDES:
• My full support!
* Exclusive access to the online video lesson for this intermediate-advanced wall hanging design "Aztec" as pictured. The last picture is a student photo.
This video is just over 22mins long and will walk you through each and every step.
* Instant downloadable files to support the program
1) Program Instructions
2) Knot Glossary and Manual
3) Making Macrame eBook - full of super useful time saving tips and tricks from estimating cord use to designing your own patterns.
* Facebook group page access (to connect with other makers in the program, ask questions, show off your new project, be part of the wider macrame community, support one another)
* The opportunity to be featured on the Home Vibes social media platforms.
WHAT PAST STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY:
• “I love this workshop. Easy to follow videos. Krystle is an awesome teacher who is responsive and interactive with her students”- Julia
• “Purchasing your program was one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time!” - Angela
• “Sometimes I have to pinch myself because completing a piece like this was so far from what I had ever imagined I could create and had only dreamed about” - Aimee
• “A perfect combination of challenging and fun! I enjoyed every minute of making and love all of the finished pieces“ - Angela
• You will need internet access to view the video
• This listing DOES NOT include any supplies. You’ll just need approx 80m of cord/rope approx 4-5mm thick that will unravel/fray (not braided) and also a mounting approx 50-55cm long.
• All of my patterns and designs are protected by copyright and intellectual property law. They are intended for personal use only and ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY. You may gift them to friends and family only. However, your final piece and other unique pieces you make afterwards, can be sold as these will be your own designs.
• There will be no refunds granted for change of mind with this class or any other tutorials.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LEARN TO MACRAME COMPLETE PACKAGE?
This is the first of its kind; an accessible, cohesive and easy to follow platform which teaches macrame progressively, from beginners to advanced with both VIDEO AND WRITTEN TUTORIALS. It includes 8 different designs and will take you from a beginner to macrame whizz in no time!
WANT MACRAME INFO, TIPS AND PROJECTS SEND STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe to the Home Vibes Tribe mailing list by entering your email into the subscription tab at www.homevibes.com.au. I promise I wont spam you!