Macrame Pillow/Cushion Cover Pattern
This pattern was made in collaboration with fellow maker, Cassie from "Macramade by Cass"
Join thousands of students choosing Home Vibes tutorials to be part of their macrame learning journey!
Learn how to make your very own cushion cover with this comprehensive step by step, picture-based pattern.
With options to create covers for both square and rectangle cushions, and the ability to use 4mm or 5mm single twist, you'll be able to create your ideal cushion (and maybe a few for your friends!)
• Your chosen cushion case to cover (ideal size of 35-41cm square or anywhere from 30cm (h) x 40-50cm (w) for rectangle shape)
• Cord - approx 100-120 metres, 4-5mm thick (we used 4mm mustard and 5mm natural in the pattern photos).
• Scissors and measuring tape
• A needle and thread (ideally, the same colour as your cord - if you don't have thread, you can use a strand from your single twist cord).
• Optional; a sewing machine.
*Please note this is the PATTERN and INSTRUCTIONS ONLY. It is a digital file that will be automatically sent to your nominated email address.
For KITS with materials included and all other patterns, please check out my other listings.
**PLEASE NOTE that this pattern is protected by INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT LAW and is not permitted to be duplicated, sold or distributed in any way.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE WALL HANGING TUTORIAL HERE www.homevibes.com.au/workshop
CHECK OUT MY LEARN TO MACRAME PACKAGE - 8 PROJECTS FOR $99AUD. Learn both plant hangers and wall hangings and become part of the Home Vibes learning community. Click here to view https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/HomeVibesMacrame?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=24235126
WANT MACRAME INFO, TIPS AND PROJECTS RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS?
> Subscribe to the Home Vibes Tribe mailing list by entering your email into the subscription tab at www.homevibes.com.au. I promise I wont spam you!
> Download your free Macrame Beginners eBook here: www.homevibes.com.au/ebook
Please contact me if you have any questions!