Join hundreds of students choosing Home Vibes tutorials to be part of their macrame learning journey!
About this Learn To Macrame eCourse
"The Complete Package"
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM AWESOME?
• It makes learning macrame simple and stress free - Its everything you need all in once place!
• Get started quickly and easily with instant access to step by step video tutorials and information on all things macrame - including suppliers from around the world
• Learn from home, when it suits you and at your own pace - pause/repeat the video as many times as you need.
• Boost your creative confidence while you learn, practice and ace the basic techniques while enjoying the security of the pre set patterns/designs.
• Decorate your own home or give your pieces to loved ones as beautiful handmade gifts.
• Challenge yourself while you experiment with more difficult techniques, create your own designs and find your own creative style.
• Become part of an online community all learning together and supporting one another
• You get all of this for less than a single workshop ticket!!
MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This is the first of its kind; an accessible, cohesive and easy to follow platform which teaches macrame progressively, from beginners to advanced with both VIDEO AND WRITTEN TUTORIALS.
The lessons are step by step and take you through each pattern - starting out easy and building on each new skill while creating each piece. This "learn as you go" structure aims to help you gain your own creative confidence and fast track your macrame making progress in the comfort of your own home. You can access the videos whenever suits you and as you move through each step of your project you can pause whenever you need!
Throughout the program you will learn the fundamentals of macrame within the security of these patterns and towards the end be challenged find your own creative direction and design your own masterpiece with your repertoire of new found skills. I share alternative design options along the way and some time saving tricks and tips on how to make your macrame piece extra special.
You will learn how to make all of the pieces pictured.
YOUR ONE OFF PURCHASE INCLUDES:
* Exclusive access to the 4 online video lessons (plant hanger and 3 different wall hangings ranging from beginner to advanced)
* Direct links to download 4 additional written PDF patterns (another plant hanger and 3 more wall hanging patterns, Luna, Radiant and Odyssey)
* Instant downloadable files to support the program (Program Instructions, Knot Glossary and Manual, Design Your Own Pattern Guide, Making Macrame eBook)
* Ongoing rope discounts - 20% off (even after you've finished the program!)
* Facebook group page access (to connect with other makers in the program, ask questions, show off your new project, be part of the wider macrame community, support one another)
* The opportunity to be featured on the Home Vibes social media platforms.
WHAT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY:
• “I love this workshop. Easy to follow videos. Krystle is an awesome teacher who is responsive and interactive with her students”- Julia
• “Purchasing your program was one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time!” - Angela
• “Sometimes I have to pinch myself because completing a piece like this was so far from what I had ever imagined I could create and had only dreamed about” - Aimee
• “A perfect combination of challenging and fun! I enjoyed every minute of making and love all of the finished pieces“ - Angela
• This listing DOES NOT include any supplies. If you are purchasing rope please wait to download your program documents as your discount code will be found here as well as advice on where to buy your rope if you are overseas. If you have your own rope thats totally fine you’ll just need some approx 4mm thick that will unravel/fray (not braided).
• For one off video tutorials, patterns and DIY kits please see my other listings.
• There will be no refunds granted for change of mind with this program.
• All of my patterns and designs are protected by copyright and intellectual property law. They are intended for personal use only and ARE NOT TO BE SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY. You may gift them to friends and family only. However, your final piece and other unique pieces you make afterwards, can be sold as these will be your own designs.
WANT MACRAME INFO, TIPS AND PROJECTS SEND STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX? Subscribe to the Home Vibes Tribe mailing list by entering your email into the subscription tab at www.homevibes.com.au. I promise I wont spam you!